Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials tool.
Below are the newest listings. Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Diet and Exercise
- Mediterranean Diet, Weight Loss, and Cognition in Obese Older Adults(Chicago, IL)
- Physical Activity with a Body-Worn Sensor (Boston, MA)
- Donepezil Transdermal Patch (Phoenix, AZ)
- Movement and Music for Older Adults with Dementia (Columbus, OH)
- Palliative Care for Parkinson’s and Related Disorders (San Francisco, CA)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN
- Share this infographic from NIA about participating in clinical research:
Learn how older adults can play a role in disease prevention/treatment by volunteering for research studies: http://go.usa.gov/x9sv8