Last Posted: Jun 02, 2017
- Reconciling evidence-based medicine and precision medicine in the era of big data: challenges and opportunities.
Beckmann Jacques S et al. Genome medicine 2016 12 (1) 134
- The rules remain the same for genomic medicine: the case against "reverse genetic exceptionalism".
Evans James P et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2010 Jun (6) 342-3
- Are there any shortcuts on the translation highway to genomic medicine?
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, June 1, 2017
- Addressing Hereditary Cancer Risk at the End of Life.
Roeland Eric J et al. Journal of oncology practice 2017 May JOP2017021980
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Recommendations for Physicians and Patients from the U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Rex Douglas K et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2017 May
- Evaluating a Gene-Environment Interaction in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Methylmercury Exposure and Mutated SOD1.
Bailey Jordan M et al. Current environmental health reports 2017 Jun 4(2) 200-207
- Evaluating the Clinical Validity of Gene-Disease Associations: An Evidence-Based Framework Developed by the Clinical Genome Resource.
Strande Natasha T et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 May
- Evolving locally appropriate models of care for indian sickle cell disease.
Serjeant Graham R et al. The Indian journal of medical research 2016 Apr 143(4) 405-13
- Lifestyle and precision diabetes medicine: will genomics help optimise the prediction, prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes through lifestyle therapy?
Franks Paul W et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 784-792
- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2014.
Mace Kimberly E et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2017 May 66(12) 1-24
- Metazoan Ribosome Inactivating Protein encoding genes acquired by Horizontal Gene Transfer.
Lapadula Walter J et al. Scientific reports 2017 May 7(1) 1863
- Qualitative analysis of how patients decide that they want risk-reducing mastectomy, and the implications for surgeons in responding to emotionally-motivated patient requests.
Brown Stephen L et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0178392
- The Value of Biosamples in Smoking Cessation Trials: A Review of Genetic, Metabolomic, and Epigenetic Findings.
Saccone Nancy L et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2017 May
- Using Molecular Characterization to Support Investigations of Aquatic Facility-Associated Outbreaks of Cryptosporidiosis - Alabama, Arizona, and Ohio, 2016.
Hlavsa Michele C et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 May 66(19) 493-497
- Whole genome and core genome multilocus sequence typing and single nucleotide polymorphism analyses of Listeria monocytogenes associated with an outbreak linked to cheese, United States, 2013.
Chen Yi et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2017 May
- 2017 Position Paper of the Italian Society for Cardiovascular Prevention (SIPREC) for an Updated Clinical Management of Hypercholesterolemia and Cardiovascular Risk: Executive Document.
Volpe Massimo et al. High blood pressure & cardiovascular prevention : the official journal of the Italian Society of Hypertension 2017 May