Last Posted: Jun 06, 2017
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr (4) 322-6
- Gene mutation may speed up memory loss in Alzheimers disease
Science Magazine, May 3, 2017
- Genetic assessment of age-associated Alzheimer disease risk: Development and validation of a polygenic hazard score.
Desikan Rahul S et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Mar 14(3) e1002258
- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
- From Common to Rare Variants: The Genetic Component of Alzheimer Disease.
Nicolas Gaël et al. Human heredity 2016 Dec 81(3) 129-141
- The Life Course Perspective: a Guide for Genetic Counselors.
Hamilton Rebekah J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 44-8
- ETHICAL AND GENETIC ASPECTS REGARDING PRESYMPTOMATIC TESTING FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):15-22.
- Genetic variations underlying Alzheimer's disease: evidence from genome-wide association studies and beyond.
Cuyvers Elise et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2016 Jul 15(8) 857-68
- Whole-Genome Sequencing of a Healthy Aging Cohort.
Erikson Galina A et al. Cell 2016 Apr
- How one Colombian family could solve some of Alzheimers mysteries,
by Kenneth S. Kosik, STAT, April 12, 2016
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration: An Italian Consensus Protocol.
Bocchetta Martina et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 Jan
- Disclosing Pleiotropic Effects During Genetic Risk Assessment for Alzheimer Disease: A Randomized, Controlled Trial.
Christensen Kurt D et al. Annals of internal medicine 2016 Jan
- Genomics: Prediction, Prevention, Priorities, and Punnett.
Murray Michael F et al. Annals of internal medicine 2016 Jan
- Prion Disease Induces Alzheimer Disease-Like Neuropathologic Changes.
Tousseyn Thomas et al. Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology 2015 Sep (9) 873-88
- I Had Genetic Testing for Alzheimer's Disease Without My Consent.
Lucassen Anneke et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 214-6
- The Impact of My Genetic Testing on My Father.
et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 224-6