Planning Flu Clinics for Next Season
Satellite, temporary, and off-site vaccination clinics play an important role in improving vaccination coverage rates and vaccinating hard-to-reach populations. Vaccination clinics held in these settings have unique challenges. These resources outlines CDC guidelines and best practices that are essential for patient safety and vaccine effectiveness.
- Business/Employers Influenza Toolkit Podcast
This podcast provides information about recommended strategies to help businesses and employers promote the 2016–2017 seasonal flu vaccine.
- CDC Seasonal Flu Website
- What You Should Know for the 2016-2017 Influenza Season
- What’s New on Seasonal Flu
- Free Resources
- Seasonal Flu Video and Audio Tools
- National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine
- Preventing Seasonal Flu with Vaccination
- What You Should Know About Influenza (Flu) Antiviral Drugs[202 KB, 2 Pages]
- CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR): Place of Influenza Vaccination Among Adults
- FluVaxView – Influenza Vaccination Coverage
- National Business Group on Health, Vaccinating Against the Flu: A Business Case[133 KB, 1 page, 8 ½” x 11″]