Last Posted: Jun 01, 2017
- Increasing the age limit for Lynch syndrome genetic testing may save lives
Science Magazine, May 29, 2017
- Predictive model for high-frequency microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer patients over 50 years of age.
Fujiyoshi Kenji et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
- Quality of life following prophylactic gynecological surgery: experiences of female Lynch mutation carriers.
Etchegary Holly et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
- Dissecting microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer: one size does not fit all
RM Samstein et al, Genome Medicine, May 24, 2017
- Aiming to Prevent Hereditary Cancers, Researchers Focus on Lynch Syndrome
NCI, May 2017
- Clinicopathologic Characteristics of Endometrial Cancer in Lynch Syndrome: A French Multicenter Study.
Rossi Léa et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 Jun 27(5) 953-960
- Comparison of lifestyle, hormonal and medical factors in women with sporadic and Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial cancer: A retrospective case-case study.
Aaltonen Mari H et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 May 6(5) 758-764
- Multigene Panel Testing Provides a New Perspective on Lynch Syndrome.
Espenschied Carin R et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 May JCO2016719260
- Suspected Lynch syndrome associated MSH6 variants: A functional assay to determine their pathogenicity.
Houlleberghs Hellen et al. PLoS genetics 2017 May 13(5) e1006765
- FDA grants accelerated approval to pembrolizumab for first tissue/site agnostic indication
FDA, May 23, 2017
- Multigene Panel Testing Provides a New Perspective on Lynch Syndrome
CR Espenschied, et al. J Clin Oncology, May 2017
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Zeimet Alain G et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 May
- Development and Validation of the PREMM5 Model for Comprehensive Risk Assessment of Lynch Syndrome.
Kastrinos Fay et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 May JCO2016696120
- Identifying Lynch Syndrome in Women Presenting With Endometrial Carcinoma Under the Age of 50 Years.
Anagnostopoulos Antonios et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 May
- New, simple online tool guides genetic testing for Lynch syndrome
Dana Farber, May 2017
- Universal molecular screening does not effectively detect Lynch syndrome in clinical practice.
Brennan Beatrice et al. Therapeutic advances in gastroenterology 2017 Apr 10(4) 361-371