From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genes and the environment? Factors, patterns that lead to childhood obesity risk
Science Mag, June 16, 2017
- The Promise and Opportunities for Screening and Treating Childhood Obesity USPSTF Recommendation Statement
T Quattrin et al, JAMA Pediatrics, June 20, 2017
- Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention.
Liu Ruixin et al. Nature medicine 2017 Jun
- Gene-Diet Interaction and Precision Nutrition in Obesity.
Heianza Yoriko et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- The Genetics of Pooched-Out Pooches - A mutation in some obesity-prone dog breeds might reveal new risk factors for obesity in humans and perhaps give rise to new drugs.
R Khamsi, New York Times, May 2017