Last Posted: Jun 10, 2017
- Genetic mutations predict patient response to immunotherapy
Science Mag, June 8, 2017
- Immunotherapy drug opens a new era of precision medicine for cancer
M Healy, May 26, 2017
- Predictive model for high-frequency microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer patients over 50 years of age.
Fujiyoshi Kenji et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
- Implementing liquid biopsies into clinical decision making for cancer immunotherapy.
Quandt Dagmar et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
- Oncologists await historic first: a pan-tumor predictive marker, for immunotherapy.
Garber Ken et al. Nature biotechnology 2017 Apr 35(4) 297-298
- Oncologists await historic first: a pan-tumor predictive marker, for immunotherapy
K Garber, Nat Biotechnology, April 11, 2017
- A shot against cancer?
Genome Magazine, March 2017
- Few people actually benefit from breakthrough cancer immunotherapy
Stat News, March 2017
- Primary, Adaptive, and Acquired Resistance to Cancer Immunotherapy.
Sharma Padmanee et al. Cell 2017 Feb 168(4) 707-723
- Primary, Adaptive, and Acquired Resistance to Cancer Immunotherapy
P Sharma et al, Cell, February, 22017
- Elements of cancer immunity and the cancerimmune set point
DS Chen et al, Nature, January 2017
- In Cancer Trials, Minorities Face Extra Hurdles
D Grady, New York Times, December 23, 2016
- Clinical Impact of Hybrid Capture-Based Next-Generation Sequencing on Changes in Treatment Decisions in Lung Cancer.
Rozenblum Anna Belilovski et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Nov
- Integrating cancer genomic data into electronic health records.
Warner Jeremy L et al. Genome medicine 2016 Oct 8(1) 113
- Cancer immunotherapy is moving fast. Heres what you need to know.
L McGinley, Washington Post, September 28, 2016
- Cancer Immunotherapy At A Crossroads
B Stetka, NPR, September 17, 2016