Last Posted: May 31, 2017
- Seeing the Forest through the Phylogenetic Tree
AI Robles et al, NEJM, May 31, 2017
- Tracking the Evolution of NonSmall-Cell Lung Cancer
MJ Hanjani et al, NEJM et al, June 1, 2017
- "I don't believe it." Acceptance and skepticism of genetic health information among African-American and White smokers.
Waters Erika A et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2017 May 184153-160
- Familial risk for lung cancer.
Kanwal Madiha et al. Oncology letters 2017 Feb 13(2) 535-542
- Long and short noncoding RNAs in lung cancer precision medicine: Opportunities and challenges.
Tian Haihua et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Apr 39(4) 1010428317697578
- NGS analysis on tumor tissue and cfDNA for genotype-directed therapy in metastatic NSCLC patients. Between hope and hype?
Falk Alexander T et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2017 May 1-5
- Screening and Early Detection of Lung Cancer.
Eggert Julia A et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2017 May (2) 129-140
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Bronchial Genomic Classifier for the Diagnostic Evaluation of Lung Cancer.
Feller-Kopman David et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 May
- Improving molecular testing and personalized medicine in non-small-cell lung cancer in Ontario.
Lim C et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2017 Apr 24(2) 103-110
- Sample types applied for molecular diagnosis of therapeutic management of advanced non-small cell lung cancer in the precision medicine.
Han Yanxi et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 May
- Genomic Profiling of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Community Settings: Gaps and Opportunities.
Gutierrez Martin E et al. Clinical lung cancer 2017 Apr
- Prognostic impact of EGFR mutation in non-small-cell lung cancer patients with family history of lung cancer.
Kim Jung Soo et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177015
- Tracking unstable chromosomes helps predict lung cancers return
Science Magazine, April 26, 2017
- Blood test offers hope for better lung cancer treatment
Washington Post, April 27, 2017
- Diagnostic and prognostic value of blood samples for KRAS mutation identification in lung cancer: a meta-analysis.
Shen Hongchang et al. Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- Impact of a multivariate serum-based proteomic test on physician treatment recommendations for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
Akerley Wallace L et al. Current medical research and opinion 2017 Mar 1-7