From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Development of a new real-time PCR screening kit for HbS and common beta-thalassemia mutations observed in Turkey.
Turkish journal of medical sciences 2017 Jun 47 (3): 973-978.
Kan Karaer Derya, Ergün Mehmet Ali, Ruhi Hatice Ilg?n, Öztürk Jale, Kara Halil, Reiso?lu Çakmak Deniz, Aydo?mu? Talihanur, Perçin Emriye Fer
- Genome-wide association study to identify variants associated with vaso-occlusive pain in sickle cell anemia.
Blood 2017 Jun .
Chaturvedi Shruti, Bhatnagar Pallav, Bean Christopher J, Steinberg Martin H, Milton Jacqueline N, Casella James F, Barron-Casella Emily, Arking Dan E, DeBaun Michael
- Clinical and genetic predictors of renal dysfunctions in sickle cell anaemia in Cameroon.
British journal of haematology 2017 May .
Geard Amy, Pule Gift D, Chetcha Chemegni Bernard, Ngo Bitoungui Valentina J, Kengne Andre P, Chimusa Emile R, Wonkam Ambroi
- Do Alpha Thalassemia, Fetal Hemoglobin, and the UGT1A1 Polymorphism have an Influence on Serum Bilirubin Levels and Cholelithiasis in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease?
Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 May .
de Azevedo Laura Alencastro, Bonazzoni Joyce, Wagner Sandrine Comparsi, Farias Mariela Granero, Bittar Christina M, Daudt Liane, de Castro Simone Marti
- SAR1a promoter polymorphisms are not associated with fetal hemoglobin in patients with sickle cell disease from Cameroon.
BMC research notes 2017 May 10 (1): 183.
Pule Gift Dineo, Bitoungui Valentina Josiane Ngo, Chemegni Bernard Chetcha, Kengne Andre Pascal, Wonkam Ambroi