Last Posted: Jun 09, 2017
- Development and Initial Assessment of a Patient Education Video about Pharmacogenetics
R Mills et al, J Per Med, JUne 2017
- Introduction to Pharmacogenetics 2.0
YouTube video, M Ensinger 2017
- Application of pharmacogenomics to investigate adverse drug reactions to the disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis: a case-control study protocol for dimethyl fumarate-induced lymphopenia.
Kowalec Kaarina et al. BMJ open 2017 Jun 7(5) e016276
- The genetic basis of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy: A pharmacogenetic review of newer antiplatelets (clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor) and anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban).
O'Connor Cormac T et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2017 Jun
- Pharmacogenomics for personalized pain medicine.
Ko Tai-Ming et al. Acta anaesthesiologica Taiwanica : official journal of the Taiwan Society of Anesthesiologists 2016 Mar (1) 24-30
- All Scientific Hands on Deck to End the Opioid Crisis
N Volkov and F Collins, NIH Blog, May 31, 2017
- Codeine Therapy and CYP2D6 Genotype
L Dean, NCBI 2012
- Tramadol Therapy and CYP2D6 Genotype
L Dean, NCBI 2015
- Impact of genetic polymorphisms determining leukocyte/neutrophil count on chemotherapy toxicity.
Glisovic S J et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 May
- Pharmacogenomic Testing for Psychotropic Medication Selection: A Systematic Review of the Assurex GeneSight Psychotropic Test.
et al. Ontario health technology assessment series 2017 17(4) 1-39
- Distribution of polymorphic variants of CYP2A6 and their involvement in nicotine addiction.
López-Flores Luis A et al. EXCLI journal 2017 16174-196
- Genotype-guided dosing of warfarin through modeling and simulation.
Deng Jiexin et al. European journal of pharmaceutical sciences : official journal of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences 2017 May
- Personalized Therapeutics and Pharmacogenomics: Integral to Personalized Health Care.
Sadee Wolfgang et al. Pharmaceutical research 2017 May
- The Importance of Gene-Drug-Drug-Interactions in Pharmacogenomics Decision Support: An Analysis Based on Austrian Claims Data.
Blagec Kathrin et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2017 236121-127
- Key Pharmacogenomic Considerations for Sickle Cell Disease Patients.
Kolliopoulou Alexandra et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 May
- Mutation discovered that, linked with drug, predisposes osteoporosis patients to femur fracture
Science Magazine, May 4, 2017