Last Posted: Jun 03, 2017
- Could a Blood Test Detect Early-Stage Cancers?
M Tontonoz, ASCO, June 2017
- The Truth Is in the Blood: The Evolution of Liquid Biopsies in Breast Cancer Management
MR Cruz et al, ASCO 2017 annual meeting
- Medical research: Personalized test tracks cancer relapse
A Bardelli, Nature News, May 2017
- NGS analysis on tumor tissue and cfDNA for genotype-directed therapy in metastatic NSCLC patients. Between hope and hype?
Falk Alexander T et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2017 May 1-5
- Implementing liquid biopsies into clinical decision making for cancer immunotherapy.
Quandt Dagmar et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
- Liquid Biopsies Remain Wait and See for Some Clinicians
Gen BIO, May 15, 2017
- Circulating Tumor DNA as Biomarkers for Cancer Detection
X Han et al, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics, April 2017
- Liquid-biopsies success highlights power of combining basic and clinical research
Nature editorial, April 26, 2017
- Can A Simple Blood Test Really Spot Cancer Early? Dont Bet On It Yet, Scientists Say.
SM Lee, Buzzfeed, April 13, 2017
- New blood test could help detect and locate cancer early on
Science Magazine, March 6, 2017
- New blood biopsies with experimental device may improve cancer diagnosis and follow-up
Science Magazine, February 13, 2017
- Grail to pour $1 billion into blood test to detect early cancer
C Sheridan, Nat Biotechnology, February 7, 2017
- Circulating Tumor DNA May Serve as a Prognostic Marker in Pancreatic Cancer
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, December 20, 2016
- Circulating tumor DNA technology: the future of cancer management?
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, December 20, 2016
- Exploratory Analysis of TP53 Mutations in Circulating Tumour DNA as Biomarkers of Treatment Response for Patients with Relapsed High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma: A Retrospective Study
CA Parkinson et al, PLOS Medicine, December 20, 2016
- KRAS mutations in the circulating free DNA (cfDNA) of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Garzón Mónica et al. Translational lung cancer research 2016 Oct 5(5) 511-516
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario