Last Posted: Jun 08, 2017
- Precision Public Health: Harnessing the Power of the Human Microbiome
Alison Laufer Halpin, CDC Blog, June 7, 2017
- Changes in vaginal community state types reflect major shifts in the microbiome.
Brooks J Paul et al. Microbial ecology in health and disease 2017 (1) 1303265
- Gene-Diet Interaction and Precision Nutrition in Obesity.
Heianza Yoriko et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- Early pregnancy vaginal microbiome trends and preterm birth.
Stout Molly J et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 May
- Anticancer effects of the microbiome and its products.
Zitvogel Laurence et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2017 May
- Insights into the role of the intestinal microbiota in colon cancer.
Oke Sofia et al. Therapeutic advances in gastroenterology 2017 May (5) 417-428
- Methods and Reporting Studies Assessing Fecal Microbiota Transplantation: A Systematic Review.
Bafeta Aïda et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 May
- 16S rRNA gene sequencing and healthy reference ranges for 28 clinically relevant microbial taxa from the human gut microbiome.
Almonacid Daniel E et al. PloS one 2017 (5) e0176555
- Associations of Nasopharyngeal Metabolome and Microbiome with Severity Among Infants with Bronchiolitis: A Multi-omic Analysis.
Stewart Christopher J et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2017 May
- Changes in microbiome during and after travellers' diarrhea: what we know and what we do not.
Rasko David A et al. Journal of travel medicine 2017 Apr (suppl_1) S52-S56
- Creative Minds: The Human Gut Microbiomes Top 100 Hits
- The genetics of human longevity: an intricacy of genes, environment, culture and microbiome.
Dato Serena et al. Mechanisms of ageing and development 2017 Apr
- Association Between Breast Milk Bacterial Communities and Establishment and Development of the Infant Gut Microbiome.
Pannaraj Pia S et al. JAMA pediatrics 2017 May
- A simple statistical test of taxonomic or functional homogeneity using replicated microbiome sequencing samples.
Huson Daniel H et al. Journal of biotechnology 2017 May 45-50
- Group B Streptococci Colonization in Pregnant Guatemalan Women: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Vaginal Microbiome.
Rick Anne-Marie et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2017 (1) ofx020
- The microbiome in allergic disease: Current understanding and future opportunities-2017 PRACTALL document of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
Huang Yvonne J et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Apr (4) 1099-1110