From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- CDC analysis of data from US territories finds serious birth defects in about 1 in 12 fetuses or infants of pregnant women with Zika infection in the first trimester
CDC, June 7, 2017
- Key Findings: Frequency of Trisomy Conditions using Birth Defects Tracking Programs in the United States, 2006-2010
- CDC study estimates 20-fold increase in certain types of birth defects in pregnancies with possible Zika infection compared with pre-Zika years
- Birth Defects Around the World
- CDC Concludes Zika Causes Microcephaly and Other Birth Defects