Last Posted: Jun 11, 2017
- All in the Family: The Importance of Talking About Hereditary Cancer
K Kosko, Cure magazine, June 2017
- Improvements in ability to detect undiagnosed diabetes by using information on family history among adults in the United States.
Yang Quanhe et al. American journal of epidemiology 2010 May (10) 1079-89
- Family history of high blood pressure focuses trainer’s mission on heart health
American Heart Association News, May 31, 2017
- Genetic Carrier Screening in the Twenty-first Century.
Yao Ruofan et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2016 Jun 36(2) 277-88
- Thrombophilia testing results in patients with a first venous thromboembolic event: should the selection criteria for testing be revisited?
Hirmerova Jana et al. International angiology : a journal of the International Union of Angiology 2017 Apr 36(2) 167-173
- A Family History Questionnaire Sent to Patients Prior to Colonoscopy Enhances Genetic Counseling For Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Kessels Koen et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2017 May
- Awareness, knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes towards genetic testing for cancer risk among ethnic minority groups: a systematic review.
Hann Katie E J et al. BMC public health 2017 May 17(1) 503
- Colon Capsule to Screen for Colorectal Neoplasia in Subjects with a Family History of Colorectal Cancer.
Parodi Andrea et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2017 May
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Recommendations for Physicians and Patients from the U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Rex Douglas K et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2017 May
- Do the data really support ordering fragile X testing as a first-tier test without clinical features?
Weinstein Veronique et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
- Multi-institutional Evaluation of Women at High Risk of Developing Breast Cancer.
Hermel David J et al. Clinical breast cancer 2017 Apr
- Familial risk for lung cancer.
Kanwal Madiha et al. Oncology letters 2017 Feb 13(2) 535-542
- Genetics of sudden cardiac death - An epidemiologic perspective.
Kääb Stefan et al. International journal of cardiology 2017 Jun 23742-44
- A case control study on family history as a risk factor for herpes zoster and associated outcomes, Beijing, China.
Suo Luodan et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 May 17(1) 334
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Zeimet Alain G et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 May
- Heightened perception of breast cancer risk in young women at risk of familial breast cancer.
Glassey Rachael et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario