From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- A pilot study identifying a potential plasma biomarker for determining EGFR mutations in exons 19 or 21 in lung cancer patients.
Molecular medicine reports 2017 Jun 15 (6): 4155-4161.
Pamungkas Aryo D, Medriano Carl A, Sim Eunjung, Lee Sungyong, Park Youngja
- Gefitinib or Erlotinib vs Chemotherapy for EGFR Mutation-Positive Lung Cancer: Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis of Overall Survival.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Jun 109 (6): .
Lee Chee Khoon, Davies Lucy, Wu Yi-Long, Mitsudomi Tetsuya, Inoue Akira, Rosell Rafael, Zhou Caicun, Nakagawa Kazuhiko, Thongprasert Sumitra, Fukuoka Masahiro, Lord Sally, Marschner Ian, Tu Yu-Kang, Gralla Richard J, Gebski Val, Mok Tony, Yang James Chih-Hs
- UGT1A1 polymorphisms with irinotecan-induced toxicities and treatment outcome in Asians with Lung Cancer: a meta-analysis.
Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology 2017 Jun 79 (6): 1109-1117.
Chen Xuewei, Liu Liping, Guo Zhihua, Liang Wenhua, He Jiaxi, Huang Liyan, Deng Qiuhua, Tang Hailing, Pan Hui, Guo Minzhang, Liu Yang, He Qihua, He Jianxi
- [Clinicopathologic characteristics of epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in non-small cell lung cancer in Xinjiang region].
Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi = Chinese journal of pathology 2017 May 46 (5): 309-313.
Shi Y, Pan Z, Cui W L, Ma Z P, Pang X L, Zhang W, Ma Y
- The Role of Radiotherapy in Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation-positive Patients with Oligoprogression: A Matched-cohort Analysis.
Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)) 2017 May .
Chan O S H, Lee V H F, Mok T S K, Mo F, Chang A T Y, Yeung R M