Last Posted: Apr 19, 2018
- Microbes and Microbiomes- Advancing the study of individual and communities of microbes
NHGRI, April 19, 2018
- Biogeography and environmental conditions shape bacteriophage-bacteria networks across the human microbiome.
Hannigan Geoffrey D et al. PLoS computational biology 2018 Apr (4) e1006099
- More Than Half Your Body is Not Human
Frontline Genomics, Apr 10, 2018
- Human Genome Project Celebrates 15th Anniversary
K Shaikh, Genome Magazine, Apr 5, 2018
- Current understanding of the human microbiome
Gilbert JA, et al. Nature Medicine, Apr 10, 2018.
- Nobody is average but what to do about it? The challenge of individualized disease prevention based on genomics
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog