Last Posted: Apr 19, 2018
- Immune Profiling of Premalignant Lesions in Patients With Lynch Syndrome
K Chang et al, JAMA Onc, Apr 16, 2018
- [<p>Lynch syndrome is a major cause of monogenetic familial colorectal cancer</p>].
Walton Bernstedt Sophie et al. Lakartidningen 2018 Apr 115
- [Molecular Targeted Therapies for Hereditary Cancer Syndrome].
Shimodaira Hideki et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2018 Apr 45(4) 587-592
- Costs and outcomes of Lynch syndrome screening in the Australian colorectal cancer population.
Cenin Dayna R et al. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2018 Apr
- Immunohistochemistry for mismatch repair protein deficiency in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma yields equivalent results when performed on endometrial biopsy/curettage or hysterectomy specimens.
Chapel David B et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 Apr
- Tracking the Translation of Genomic Discoveries to Population Health Benefits: Connecting the Dots from Investment to Population Health Information
Yu W et al, CDC Blog Post, Apr 2018