Last Posted: Apr 20, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy and Breast Cancer Risk Among BRCA1 Mutation Carriers
J Kotsopolous et al, JAMA Oncology, Apr 2019
- Malignant Abnormalities in Male BRCA Mutation Carriers Results From a Prospectively Screened Cohort
R Mano et al, JAMA Oncology, Apr 2018
- Development of a Web-based Family Intervention for BRCA Carriers and Their Biological Relatives: Acceptability, Feasibility, and Usability Study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. JMIR cancer 2018 Apr 4(1) e7
- Maternal perceptions of BRCA genetic counseling communication processes about disclosing cancer risk information to children and adult relatives.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Psycho-oncology 2018 Apr
- The Pink Underside: The Commercialization of Medical Risk Assessment and Decision-Making Tools for Hereditary Breast Cancer Risk.
Hesse-Biber Sharlene et al. Qualitative health research 2018 Apr 1049732318767395
- Tracking the Translation of Genomic Discoveries to Population Health Benefits: Connecting the Dots from Investment to Population Health Information
Yu W et al, CDC Blog Post, Apr 2018