Last Posted: Apr 20, 2018
- Gene Therapy as a Curative Option for β-Thalassemia.
Biffi Alessandra et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 04 (16) 1551-1552
- Gene therapy helps patients avoid blood transfusion, study says
CNN, Apr 19, 2018
- Gene Therapy in Patients with Transfusion-Dependent β-Thalassemia.
Thompson Alexis A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 04 (16) 1479-1493
- Contrasting co-inheritance of alpha and beta mutations in delta beta thalassemia and hereditary persistence of fetal hemoglobin: a study from India.
Pandey Hareram, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 4 1-5
- Natural regulatory mutations elevate the fetal globin gene via disruption of BCL11A or ZBTB7A binding.
Martyn Gabriella E et al. Nature genetics 2018 Apr
- Common ?-globin variants modify hematologic and other clinical phenotypes in sickle cell trait and disease.
Raffield Laura M, et al. PLoS genetics 2018 3 (3) e1007293