Last Updated: Jun 17, 2016
- Cholecystectomy and the risk of colorectal cancer by tumor mismatch repair deficiency status.
Shang Jie, et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2016 6
- Blood-Based Screening for Colon Cancer- A Disruptive Innovation or Simply a Disruption?
RB Parikh et al, JAMA June 16, 2016
- Colorectal Cancer Screening- Which Test Is Best?
JM Inadomi, JAMA Oncology, June 16, 2016
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
JAMA June 15, 2016
- CCND1 G870A polymorphism and colorectal cancer risk: An updated meta-analysis.
Xu Xiao-Ming, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2016 6 (6) 1078-1084
- Down-regulated and Commonly mutated ALPK1 in Lung and Colorectal Cancers.
Liao Hsien-Feng, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 27350
- Efficacy of cetuximab-based chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer according to RAS and BRAF mutation subgroups: A meta-analysis.
Lin L I, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2016 6 (6) 1017-1024
- Is early response by (18)F-2-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography-computed tomography a predictor of long-term outcome in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer?
Formiga Maria Nirvana da Cruz, et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2016 6 (3) 365-72
- Mutations of KRAS, NRAS, BRAF, EGFR, and PIK3CA genes in urachal carcinoma - occurence and prognostic significance.
Módos Orsolya, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- The genetic heterogeneity of colorectal cancer predisposition - guidelines for gene discovery.
Hahn M M, et al. Cellular oncology (Dordrecht) 2016 6
- Association of CpG island methylator phenotype and EREG/AREG methylation and expression in colorectal cancer.
Lee Michael S, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 6 (12) 1352-1361
- Comparison of KRAS mutation status between primary tumor and metastasis in Chinese colorectal cancer patients.
Li Zhe-Zhen, et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2016 7 (7) 71
- Efficacy and safety of a NiTi CAR 27 compression ring for end-to-end anastomosis compared with conventional staplers: A real-world analysis in Chinese colorectal cancer patients.
Lu Zhenhai, et al. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 2016 5 (5) 264-270
- SNP rs16906252C>T is an expression and methylation quantitative trait locus associated with an increased risk of developing MGMT-methylated colorectal cancer.
Kuroiwa-Trzmielina Joice, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 6
- Family history matters.
Wood Marie E et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- Understanding the contribution of family history to colorectal cancer risk and its clinical implications: A state-of-the-science review.
Lowery Jan T et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- BRAF V600E mutation in metastatic colorectal cancer: methods of detection and correlation with clinical and pathologic features.
Roma Cristin, et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2016 6 0
- Copy number analysis of whole-genome data using BIC-seq2 and its application to detection of cancer susceptibility variants.
Xi Ruibin, et al. Nucleic acids research 2016 6
- Clinical Validation of Targeted Next Generation Sequencing for Colon and Lung Cancers.
D'Haene Nicky et al. PloS one 2015 10(9) e0138245
- Incidence of and survival after subsequent cancers in carriers of pathogenic MMR variants with previous cancer: a report from the prospective Lynch syndrome database.
Møller Pål et al. Gut 2016 Jun
- CDH1 rs9929218 variant at 16q22.1 contributes to colorectal cancer susceptibility.
Han Peng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Clinical Significance of Long Non-Coding RNA CASC8 rs10505477 Polymorphism in Lung Cancer Susceptibility, Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Response, and Toxicity.
Hu Lei, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- Novel Mutations in MLH1 and MSH2 Genes in Mexican Patients with Lynch Syndrome.
Moreno-Ortiz Jose Miguel, et al. Gastroenterology research and practice 2016 0 5278024
- Plasma 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, Vitamin D Binding Protein, and Risk of Colorectal Cancer in the Nurses' Health Study.
Song Mingyang, et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2016 5
- Increased incidence of FBXW7 and POLE proofreading domain mutations in young adult colorectal cancers.
Kothari Nishi, et al. Cancer 2016 5
- The Effect of the CYP1A1*2A Allele on Colorectal Cancer Susceptibility in a British Population.
Özta? Ezgi, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 5
- Prevalence of Germline Mutations in the Spindle Assembly Checkpoint Gene BUB1B in Individuals with Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Hahn Marc-Manuel, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 5
- Association of a let-7 miRNA binding region of TGFBR1 with hereditary mismatch repair proficient colorectal cancer (MSS HNPCC).
Xicola Rosa M, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 5
- A Phase II Study of Third-Line Combination Chemotherapy with Bevacizumab Plus S-1 for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer with Mutated KRAS (SAVIOR Study).
Yoshida Motoki, et al. Oncology 2016 5
- Allele-specific expression of mutated in colorectal cancer (MCC) gene and alternative susceptibility to colorectal cancer in schizophrenia.
Wang Yang, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 26688
- Human (3973)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (214)
- Pathogen (0)
- Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Genetics and Genomics Competencies Center (G2C2)
- NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- NIH MedGen Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)