Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Universal protection against influenza infection by a multidomain antibody to influenza hemagglutinin
Laursen NS, et al. Science, Nov 2, 2018.
- Genetic characterization of the first detected human case of avian influenza A (H5N6) in Anhui Province, East China.
He Jun et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct (1) 15282
- The clinical utility of point-of-care tests for influenza in ambulatory care: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Lee Joseph J et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct
- Evolution of influenza genome diversity during infection in immunocompetent patients
Pichon M, et al. bioRxiv, Oct 4, 2018.
- Single-cell virus sequencing of influenza infections that trigger innate immunity
Russell AB, et al. bioRxiv, Oct 7, 2018.
- Frequent Genetic Mismatch between Vaccine Strains and Circulating Seasonal Influenza Viruses, Hong Kong, China, 1996-2012.
Chan Martin C W et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Oct (10) 1825-1834
- Molecular Evolution, Diversity, and Adaptation of Influenza A(H7N9) Viruses in China.
Lu Jing et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Oct (10) 1795-1805
- Direct RNA Sequencing of the Coding Complete Influenza A Virus Genome.
Keller Matthew W et al. Scientific reports 2018 Sep (1) 14408
- CDC Scientists Become First in History to Directly Sequence the Entire RNA Genomes of Influenza A Viruses
CDC, September26, 2018
- Deep Sequencing of H7N9 Influenza A Viruses from 16 Infected Patients from 2013 to 2015 in Shanghai Reveals Genetic Diversity and Antigenic Drift.
Xiao Yong-Li et al. mSphere 2018 Sep (5)