Last Posted: Oct 30, 2018
- Hepatitis A outbreak linked to imported frozen strawberries by sequencing, Sweden and Austria, June to September 2018.
Enkirch Theresa et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 Oct (41)
- Public health investigation and response to a hepatitis A outbreak from imported scallops consumed raw-Hawaii, 2016.
Viray M A et al. Epidemiology and infection 2018 Oct 1-8
- Quasispecies Diversity Is a Major Risk Factor for Vertical Hepatitis C Virus Transmission.
Larouche Ariane et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Oct
- Characterization of real-time microarrays for simultaneous detection of HIV-1, HIV-2, and hepatitis viruses.
Granade Timothy C et al. Journal of virological methods 2018 09 60-65
- Patterns of Mutation Within An Emerging Endemic Lineage of HEV-3a.
Zhu Yuan O et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2018 Oct
- Pipeline for specific subtype amplification and drug resistance detection in hepatitis C virus.
Soria María Eugenia et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Sep (1) 446
- Recombinant identification, molecular classification and proposed reference genomes for hepatitis delta virus.
Miao Zhijiang et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2018 Sep
- Resistance of high fitness hepatitis C virus to lethal mutagenesis.
Gallego Isabel et al. Virology 2018 10 100-109
- Usability of the international HAVNet hepatitis A virus database for geographical annotation, backtracing and outbreak detection.
Kroneman Annelies et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 Sep (37)
- Hepatitis A outbreak disproportionately affecting men who have sex with men (MSM) in the European Union and European Economic Area, June 2016 to May 2017.
Ndumbi Patricia et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 Aug (33)