viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Report Sexual Harassment in Housing

The United States Department of Justice
Apartment windows and balconies.

Learn How to Report Sexual Harassment in Housing

If your landlord, rental manager, or anyone with control over your housing sexually harasses you, take the time to report it. The Department of Justice (DOJ) is working to protect people from this type of harassment by rental property representatives. You can report incidents by phone, email, or through the DOJ’s submission tool.
Learn How to Report Here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario