Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Assessment of Validity of a Blood-Based 3-Gene Signature Score for Progression and Diagnosis of Tuberculosis, Disease Severity, and Treatment Response
Warsinske HC, et al. JAMA Network Open, Oct 26, 2018.
- Compensatory evolution drives multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Central Asia.
Merker Matthias et al. eLife 2018 10
- The relationship between transmission time and clustering methods in Mycobacterium tuberculosis epidemiology.
Meehan Conor J et al. EBioMedicine 2018 Oct
- Global expansion of Mycobacterium tuberculosis lineage 4 shaped by colonial migration and local adaptation.
Brynildsrud Ola B et al. Science advances 2018 Oct (10) eaat5869
- Integrating standardized whole genome sequence analysis with a global Mycobacterium tuberculosis antibiotic resistance knowledgebase.
Ezewudo Matthew et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct (1) 15382
- New epidemic cluster of pre-extensively drug resistant isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Ural family emerging in Eastern Europe.
Sinkov Viacheslav et al. BMC genomics 2018 Oct (1) 762
- Outbreak of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in South Africa undetected by WHO-endorsed commercial tests: an observational study.
Makhado Ndivhuho A et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2018 Oct
- The Evolution of Genotyping Strategies To Detect, Analyze, and Control Transmission of Tuberculosis.
García De Viedma Darío et al. Microbiology spectrum 2018 Oct (5)
- Cross-sectional whole-genome sequencing and epidemiological study of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in China.
Huang Hairong et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct
- Global expansion of Mycobacterium tuberculosis lineage 4 shaped by colonial migration and local adaptation
Brynildsrud OB, et al. Science Adv, Oct 17, 2018.