Last Posted: Oct 31, 2018
- Naturally-occurring single mutations in Ebola observably impact infectivity.
Wong Gary et al. Journal of virology 2018 Oct
- Surveillance of transmitted HIV-1 antiretroviral drug resistance in the context of decentralized HIV care in Senegal and the Ebola outbreak in Guinea.
Mbange Aristid Ekollo et al. BMC research notes 2018 Oct (1) 723
- New Tools in the Ebola Arsenal.
Damon Inger K et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Oct
- Dynamic changes of circulating miRNAs induced by the Ebola virus vaccine VSV-EBOV.
Fischer T et al. Vaccine 2018 Sep
- High-throughput drug screening using the ebola virus transcription- and replication-competent virus-like particle system.
Lee Nakyung et al. Antiviral research 2018 Aug
- Outbreaks in a Rapidly Changing Central Africa - Lessons from Ebola.
Munster Vincent J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Aug
- A genome-wide siRNA screen identifies a druggable host pathway essential for the Ebola virus life cycle.
Martin Scott et al. Genome medicine 2018 Aug (1) 58
- Long-Range Polymerase Chain Reaction Method for Sequencing the Ebola Virus Genome From Ecological and Clinical Samples.
Seifert Stephanie N et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Aug
- A new Ebola species has been found in bats in Sierra L
Science Ticker, July 27, 2018
- Analysis of CD8 + T cell response during the 2013-2016 Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
Sakabe Saori et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Jul