Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Validation of a High-throughput, Multiplex, Real-time Qualitative Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay for the Detection of Sabin Oral Polio Vaccine in Environmental Samples.
Altamirano Jonathan et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct (suppl_1) S98-S102
- Assessment of enteroviruses from sewage water and clinical samples during eradication phase of polio in North India.
Tiwari Sarika et al. Virology journal 2018 Oct (1) 157
- Influence of non-polio enteroviruses and the bacterial gut microbiota on oral poliovirus vaccine response: a study from south India.
Praharaj Ira et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Sep
- Progress Toward Poliomyelitis Eradication - Afghanistan, January 2017-May 2018.
Martinez Maureen et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Aug (30) 833-837
- Breaking the Last Chains of Poliovirus Transmission: Progress and Challenges in Global Polio Eradication.
Kew Olen et al. Annual review of virology 2018 Jul
- Strategic Response to an Outbreak of Circulating Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus Type 2 - Syria, 2017-2018.
Mbaeyi Chukwuma et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Jun (24) 690-694
- Surveillance to Track Progress Toward Polio Eradication Worldwide, 20162017
Gardner TJ, et al. MMWR, April 13, 2018 / 67(14);418?423.
- Emergence of Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses during Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak, Guinea, 2014-2015.
Fernandez-Garcia Maria Dolores et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 65-74
- In Pakistan, surveillance for polio reveals a paradox
Roberts L. Science, Jan 10, 2018.
- Molecular evolution of types in non-polio enteroviruses.
Lukashev Alexander N et al. The Journal of general virology 2017 Dec (12) 2968-2981