Last Posted: Oct 31, 2018
- Emergence of dengue virus type 1 and type 3 as dominant serotypes during 2017 in Pune and Nashik regions of Maharashtra, Western India.
Patil J A et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Oct
- Time to Harmonize Dengue Nomenclature and Classification.
Cuypers Lize et al. Viruses 2018 Oct (10)
- An Outbreak of Human Parvovirus B19 Hidden by Dengue Fever.
Di Paola Nicholas et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct
- Host Genetic Polymorphisms Influencing Susceptibility to Dengue.
Gupta Sudheer et al. DNA and cell biology 2018 Oct (10) 805-807
- Inter- and intra-host sequence diversity reveal the emergence of viral variants during an overwintering epidemic caused by dengue virus serotype 2 in southern Taiwan.
Ko Hui-Ying et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Oct (10) e0006827
- Application of whole genome data for in silico evaluation of primers and probes routinely employed for the detection of viral species by RT-qPCR using dengue virus as a case study.
Vanneste Kevin et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Sep (1) 312
- Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of dengue viruses imported into Taiwan during 2011-2016.
Yang Cheng-Fen et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Sep (9) e0006773
- Identification of genetic variants associated with dengue or West Nile virus disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Cahill Megan E et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jun (1) 282
- Effect of Dengue Serostatus on Dengue Vaccine Safety and Efficacy.
Sridhar Saranya et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jul (4) 327-340
- Epidemiological significance of dengue virus genetic variation in mosquito infection dynamics.
Fontaine Albin et al. PLoS pathogens 2018 Jul (7) e1007187