- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- Sickle Cell Disease Clinical Trials and Phenotypes.
Ezekekwu Chinedu A et al. Journal of tropical diseases & public health 2018 6(2) 259
- Pharmacogenetics to prevent heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: what do we know?
Karnes Jason H et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Nov
- Thousands of sickle cell and hemophilia patients are waiting for gene therapies. Can manufacturers keep up?
E Mullin, Stat News, November 5, 2018
- About genetic diagnosis of hereditary hemochromatosis.
Michel Henri et al. Annales de biologie clinique 2018 Apr 76(2) 131
- Noninvasive fetal RHD genotyping of RhD negative pregnant women for targeted anti-D therapy in Australia: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Gordon Louisa G et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(12) 1245-1253
- Emerging Genetic Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease.
Orkin Stuart H et al. Annual review of medicine 2018 Oct
- Clinical Outcomes Associated With Sickle Cell Trait: A Systematic Review
RP Naik et al, Annals of Internal Medicine, October 2018
- Systematic review study supports that sickle cell trait increases risk for some health conditions- More research needed to clarify all health outcomes associated with SCT
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, October 30, 2018
- Classification and Personalized Prognosis in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Grinfeld Jacob et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 379(15) 1416-1430
- Who is more likely to develop CKD?
NIDDK Information, 2018
- [Sickle Cell Disease in Newborns in Germany: Analysis of the AOK Health Insurance Data].
Pattloch Dagmar et al. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Arzte des Offentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 2018 Oct
- A comprehensive targeted next-generation sequencing panel for genetic diagnosis of patients with suspected inherited thrombocytopenia.
Johnson Ben et al. Research and practice in thrombosis and haemostasis 2018 Oct 2(4) 640-652
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis
Hereditary hemochromatosis is a genetic disorder that can cause severe liver disease and other health problems
- Higher age at diagnosis of hemochromatosis is the strongest predictor of the occurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma in the Swiss hemochromatosis cohort: A prospective longitudinal observational study.
Nowak Albina et al. Medicine 2018 Oct 97(42) e12886
- Mutations in the HFE gene can be associated with increased lung disease severity in cystic fibrosis.
Smith Daniel J et al. Gene 2018 Oct 68312-17