From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- New Data on Autism
CDC, Apr 2018
- Autism: Why Act Early?
- Key Findings: A comparison of family, financial, and employment impacts of fragile X syndrome, autism, and intellectual disability
- Living with Autism
- CDC information on autism spectrum disorders
- New CDC funding will expand knowledge about children with autism spectrum disorder
- CDC Autism Information: Why Act Early?
- CDC Key Findings: The association between assisted reproductive technology and autism spectrum disorder