Last Posted: Nov 14, 2018
- Risk and coaggregation of major psychiatric disorders among first-degree relatives of patients with bipolar disorder: a nationwide population-based study.
Chen Mu-Hong et al. Psychological medicine 2018 Nov 1-8
- Calculating the Effects of Autism Risk Gene Variants on Dysfunction of Biological Processes Identifies Clinically-Useful Information
OJ Veatch et al, BIORXIV, October 22, 2018
- Using Bayesian methodology to explore the profile of mental health and well-being in 646 mothers of children with 13 rare genetic syndromes in relation to mothers of children with autism.
Adams Dawn et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Oct 13(1) 185
- Associations between polygenic risk scores for four psychiatric illnesses and brain structure using multivariate pattern recognition.
Ranlund Siri et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2018 Oct 201026-1036
- Pharmacogenetics of Risperidone-Induced Insulin Resistance in Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Sukasem Chonlaphat et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2018 Jul 123(1) 42-50
- A comparison of family financial and employment impacts of fragile X syndrome, autism spectrum disorders, and intellectual disability.
Ouyang Lijing et al. Research in developmental disabilities 2014 Jul 35(7) 1518-27
- Clinical and genetic analysis of a rare syndrome associated with neoteny.
Walker Richard F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(5) 495-502
- Combinatorial Approach for Complex Disorder Prediction: Case Study of Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Huynh Linh et al. Genetics 2018 Oct
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- The value of genomic variant ClinVar submissions from clinical providers: Beyond the addition of novel variants.
Wain Karen E et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov 39(11) 1660-1667