Last Posted: Nov 13, 2018
- Biobank-wide association scan identifies risk factors for late-onset Alzheimer's disease and endophenotypes
D Yan et al, BiorxIV preprints, November 12, 2018
- Clinical implications of APOE genotyping for late-onset Alzheimer's disease (LOAD) risk estimation: a review of the literature.
Marshe Victoria S et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 Oct
- Alzheimer's Disease and Healthy Aging
CDC Information, 2018
- Alzheimer's Biomarkers From Multiple Modalities Selectively Discriminate Clinical Status: Relative Importance of Salivary Metabolomics Panels, Genetic, Lifestyle, Cognitive, Functional Health and Demographic Risk Markers.
Sapkota Shraddha et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10296
- Development, application, and results from a precision-medicine platform that personalizes multi-modal treatment plans for mild Alzheimer's disease and at-risk individuals.
Keine Dorothy et al. Current aging science 2018 Oct
- Does genetic risk for common adult diseases influence reproductive plans? Evidence from a national survey experiment in the United States.
Pinar Candas et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2018 Sep 21862-68
- Alzheimer Disease: Perspectives from Epidemiology and Genetics.
Haines Jonathan L et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2018 Sep 46(3) 694-698
- [Is it personalized treatment of dementia based on the CYP2D6 gene polymorphism possible?]
Chebotareva A D et al. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova 2018 118(6. Vyp. 2) 90-94
- Clinical Application of APOE in Alzheimer's Prevention: A Precision Medicine Approach.
Berkowitz C L et al. The journal of prevention of Alzheimer's disease 2018 5(4) 245-252
- Genetic Risk of Alzheimer's Disease: Three Wishes Now That the Genie is Out of the Bottle.
Frank Lori et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2018 Sep