Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- A DNA Methylation-Based Test for Breast Cancer Detection in Circulating Cell-Free DNA.
Salta Sofia et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2018 Nov 7(11)
- A Recurrent BRCA2 Mutation Explains the Majority of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome Cases in Puerto Rico.
Diaz-Zabala Hector J et al. Cancers 2018 Nov 10(11)
- Applying new Magee equations for predicting the Oncotype Dx recurrence score.
Sughayer Maher et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2018 Sep 25(5) 597-604
- Cancer Evolution as the New Frontier of Precision Medicine.
Curigliano Giuseppe et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Nov
- Concordance with BRCA1/2 testing guidelines among women in The Health of Women (HOW) Study ® .
Silver Michelle I et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Nov
- CYP2D6 as a treatment decision aid for ER-positive non-metastatic breast cancer patients: a systematic review with accompanying clinical practice guidelines.
Drögemöller Britt I et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Nov
- Genome-wide DNA methylation assessment of 'BRCA1-like' early-onset breast cancer: Data from the Australian Breast Cancer Family Registry.
Scott Cameron M et al. Experimental and molecular pathology 2018 Nov
- Predictors of risk-reducing surgery intentions following genetic counseling for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Ladd Mary Kathleen et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Nov
- Reclassification of BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants of uncertain significance: a multifactorial analysis of multicentre prospective cohort.
Lee Jee-Soo et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525