Last Posted: Nov 06, 2018
- Navigating a Genetic Maze for Clues to Solve a Mystery: The challenges and rewards of genetic counseling
C Rector et al, Mayo clinic blog, November 2018
- Cell-free DNA for the detection of fetal aneuploidy.
Goldwaser Tamar et al. Fertility and sterility 2018 109(2) 195-200
- Prenatal diagnosis by chromosomal microarray analysis.
Levy Brynn et al. Fertility and sterility 2018 109(2) 201-212
- Underestimation of risk of a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation in women with high-grade serous ovarian cancer by BRCAPRO: a multi-institution study.
Daniels Molly S et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2014 Apr 32(12) 1249-55
- November 8, 2018 is genetic counseling awareness day
NSGC, November 2018
- Reproductive guidance through prenatal diagnosis and genetic counseling for recessive hereditary hearing loss in high-risk families.
Deng Yuyuan et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2018 Dec 115114-119
- Sporadic and Hereditary Breast Cancer Genetics.
Zehr Kayla R et al. Radiologic technology 2018 Sep 90(1) 51M-64M
- [Retrospect and prospect of the genetic research on birth defects <br/>in China].
Sun Li Ya et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2018 Oct 40(10) 800-813
- Genetic Predisposition to Renal Cell Carcinoma: Implications for Counseling, Testing, Screening, and Management.
Shuch Brian et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Oct JCO2018792523
- Cancer-related distress in unselected women with newly diagnosed breast or ovarian cancer undergoing BRCA1/2 testing without pretest genetic counseling.
Høberg-Vetti Hildegunn et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2018 Oct 1-7