Last Posted: Nov 05, 2018
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, October, 2018
- The Human Genome Project and precision medicine
Mayo Clinic Radio with Eric Green, NHGRI director, November 3, 2018
- Emerging roles for clinical pharmacometrics in cancer precision medicine.
Nair Sujit et al. Current pharmacology reports 2018 Jun 4(3) 276-283
- Use of Precision Medicine Molecular Profiling of Baseline Tumor Specimen May Not Benefit Outcomes in Children With Relapsed or Refractory Pediatric Sarcomas.
Carter J et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 101(3) 328-330
- An update on the journey towards precision medicine in cardiology.
Pitt Geoffrey S et al. European heart journal 2018 Oct 39(40) 3627-3628
- Effects of Delivering SLCO1B1 Pharmacogenetic Information in Randomized Trial and Observational Settings.
Peyser Bruce et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Sep 11(9) e002228
- Healthcare Utilization and Patients' Perspectives After Receiving a Positive Genetic Test for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Jones Laney K et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Aug 11(8) e002146
- Implementing universal Lynch syndrome screening (IMPULSS): protocol for a multi-site study to identify strategies to implement, adapt, and sustain genomic medicine programs in different organizational contexts.
Rahm Alanna Kulchak et al. BMC health services research 2018 Oct 18(1) 824
- In defense of precision public health
R Horton, Lancet, October 27, 2018
- Moving Toward a Precision-Based, Personalized Framework for Prevention Science: Introduction to the Special Issue.
August Gerald J et al. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research 2018 Oct