Last Posted: Nov 05, 2018
- Delivering results: the patient perspective - As genomic testing becomes more prevalent, the ability to deliver results sensitively is paramount; so what matters to your patients and their families?
Genomics Education UK, November 5, 2018
- Risks and Benefits of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Remain Unclear
B Kuehn, JAMA, October 2018
- About genetic diagnosis of hereditary hemochromatosis.
Michel Henri et al. Annales de biologie clinique 2018 Apr 76(2) 131
- Amniocentesis is still the best option for advanced genomic testing in case of fetal malformations.
de Wit M C et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(13) 1360-1363
- Cell-free DNA for the detection of fetal aneuploidy.
Goldwaser Tamar et al. Fertility and sterility 2018 109(2) 195-200
- Clinical implications of germline mutations in breast cancer: TP53.
Schon Katherine et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 167(2) 417-423
- Clinical whole-exome sequencing for the diagnosis of rare disorders with congenital anomalies and/or intellectual disability: substantial interest of prospective annual reanalysis.
Nambot Sophie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(6) 645-654
- Diagnosis of Inherited Epidermolysis Bullosa in Resource-Limited Settings: Immunohistochemistry Revisited.
Yenamandra Vamsi Krishna et al. Dermatology (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 233(4) 326-332
- Genetic Markers for Coronary Artery Disease.
Veljkovic Nevena et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2018 May 54(3)
- Prenatal diagnosis by chromosomal microarray analysis.
Levy Brynn et al. Fertility and sterility 2018 109(2) 201-212