Last Posted: Nov 05, 2018
- A deep learning approach to automate refinement of somatic variant calling from cancer sequencing data
BA Ainscough et al, Nature Genetics, November 5, 2018
- Has the Promise of Precision Medicine Been Oversold? A roundtable discussion
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, October, 2018
- Disparities in genetic services utilization in a random sample of young breast cancer survivors
C Nikolaidis et al, Genetics in Medicine, November 2, 2018
- Adequacy of risk-reducing gynaecologic surgery in BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation carriers and other women at high risk of pelvic serous cancer.
Kiely B E et al. Familial cancer 2011 Sep 10(3) 505-14
- Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Therapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Personalized Medicine and Combination Strategies.
Sui Hongshu et al. Journal of immunology research 2018 20186984948
- Assessing the Risk of Occult Cancer and 30-day Morbidity in Women Undergoing Risk-reducing Surgery: A Prospective Experience.
Bogani Giorgio et al. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 24(5) 837-842
- BRCA mutational status, initial disease presentation, and clinical outcome in high-grade serous advanced ovarian cancer: a multicenter study.
Petrillo Marco et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 217(3) 334.e1-334.e9
- Clinical biomarkers for cancer recognition and prevention: A novel approach with optical measurements.
Latini Giuseppe et al. Cancer biomarkers : section A of Disease markers 2018 22(2) 179-198
- Clinical Impact and Prognostic Role of KRAS/BRAF/PIK3CA Mutations in Stage I Colorectal Cancer.
Reggiani Bonetti Luca et al. Disease markers 2018 20182959801
- Clinical implications of germline mutations in breast cancer: TP53.
Schon Katherine et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 167(2) 417-423