Last Posted: Nov 05, 2018
- Protecting Participants, Empowering Researchers: Providing Access to Genomic Summary Results
ED Green et al, NHGRI, November 1, 2018
- Clinical whole-exome sequencing for the diagnosis of rare disorders with congenital anomalies and/or intellectual disability: substantial interest of prospective annual reanalysis.
Nambot Sophie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(6) 645-654
- The Medical Genome Reference Bank: a whole-genome data resource of 4000 healthy elderly individuals. Rationale and cohort design.
Lacaze Paul et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- An infrastructure for precision medicine through analysis of big data.
Moscatelli Marco et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Oct 19(Suppl 10) 351
- How Sensitive Is Genetic Data?
Sariyar Murat et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Dec 15(6) 494-501
- ClinGen's GenomeConnect registry enables patient-centered data sharing.
Savatt Juliann M et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov 39(11) 1668-1676
- ClinVar database of global familial hypercholesterolemia-associated DNA variants.
Iacocca Michael A et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov 39(11) 1631-1640
- Complexity of Delivering Precision Medicine: Opportunities and Challenges.
Davis Andrew A et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 998-1007
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- The value of genomic variant ClinVar submissions from clinical providers: Beyond the addition of novel variants.
Wain Karen E et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov 39(11) 1660-1667