Last Posted: Nov 02, 2018
- A Novel Approach to Screening for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency: Inpatient Testing at a Teaching Institution.
Tasch James J et al. Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (Miami, Fla.) 2018 Apr 5(2) 106-110
- About genetic diagnosis of hereditary hemochromatosis.
Michel Henri et al. Annales de biologie clinique 2018 Apr 76(2) 131
- Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Therapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Personalized Medicine and Combination Strategies.
Sui Hongshu et al. Journal of immunology research 2018 20186984948
- Genetic Markers for Coronary Artery Disease.
Veljkovic Nevena et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2018 May 54(3)
- Multi-laboratory proficiency testing of clinical cancer genomic profiling by next-generation sequencing.
Zhong Qing et al. Pathology, research and practice 2018 Jul 214(7) 957-963
- Noninvasive fetal RHD genotyping of RhD negative pregnant women for targeted anti-D therapy in Australia: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Gordon Louisa G et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(12) 1245-1253
- Retrospective analysis of children with α-1 antitrypsin deficiency.
Comba Atakan et al. European journal of gastroenterology & hepatology 2018 30(7) 774-778
- A Global Call to Action on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
S Seim, The FH Foundation, October 321, 2018
- A stroke gene panel for whole-exome sequencing.
Ilinca Andreea et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- Capitalizing on Insights from Human Genetics to Identify Novel Therapeutic Targets for Coronary Artery Disease.
Young Erica P et al. Annual review of medicine 2018 Oct
- Clinical Outcomes Associated With Sickle Cell Trait: A Systematic Review
RP Naik et al, Annals of Internal Medicine, October 2018
- Combined association of cardiorespiratory fitness and family history of hypertension on the incidence of hypertension: a long-term cohort study of Japanese males.
Gando Yuko et al. Hypertension research : official journal of the Japanese Society of Hypertension 2018 Oct
- Emerging Genetic Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease.
Orkin Stuart H et al. Annual review of medicine 2018 Oct
- For Debate: The Significance of Etiologic Diagnosis in Neonates with Overgrowth Syndromes. Lesson Learned from the Simpson-Golabi-Behmel Syndrome.
Plachý Luká? et al. Pediatric endocrinology reviews : PER 2018 Sep 16(1) 171-177
- Genetic and Phenotypic Characterization of Community Hospital Patients With QT Prolongation.
Gibbs Charlotte et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2018 Aug 7(16) e009706