Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Noninvasive paternal exclusion testing for cystic fibrosis in the first five to eight weeks of gestation.
Zeevi David A et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct 8(1) 15941
- The prevalence, clinical status and genotype of cystic fibrosis patients living in Cuba using national registry data.
Rodríguez-Calá Fidel et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 Oct
- [Neonatal screening for cystic fibrosis : towards a national implementation in Belgium in 2019].
Boboli H et al. Revue medicale de Liege 2018 Oct 73(10) 497-501
- Mutations in the HFE gene can be associated with increased lung disease severity in cystic fibrosis.
Smith Daniel J et al. Gene 2018 Oct 68312-17
- Triple CFTR Modulator Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis.
Holguin Fernando et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Oct
- VX-445-Tezacaftor-Ivacaftor in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis and One or Two Phe508del Alleles.
Keating Dominic et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Oct
- [Rare diseases in post-genomic era.]
Pulciani Simonetta et al. Recenti progressi in medicina 108(7) 307-315
- ETHICS EVALUATION REVEALING DECISION-MAKER MOTIVES: A CASE OF NEONATAL SCREENING.
Raimond Véronique et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2018 Jan 34(2) 189-195
- New therapies pack a triple-drug punch to treat cystic fibrosis
A Cunningham, Science News, October 19, 2018
- VX-445TezacaftorIvacaftor in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis and One or Two Phe508del Alleles
D Keating et al, NEJM, October 18, 2018