Last Posted: Nov 19, 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving 2018: Update and Act on Your Family Health History!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, November 19, 2018
- Striving for Precision: Enhancing Genetic Competency in Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Students.
Sloand Elizabeth et al. The Journal of nursing education 2018 Nov 57(11) 690-693
- Adoptees lacking family health history look to whole genome sequencing for answers
M Thomas, Hudson Alpha, October 2018
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis
Hereditary hemochromatosis is a genetic disorder that can cause severe liver disease and other health problems
- Obtaining a Genetic Family History Using Computer-Based Tools.
Li Weilong et al. Current protocols in human genetics 2018 Oct e72
- Adoptees' Pursuit of Genomic Testing to Fill Gaps in Family Health History and Reduce Healthcare Disparity.
Casas Kari A et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2018 8(2) 131-135
- Announcing a New CDC Home for the U.S. Surgeon Generals Family Health History Tool
MJ Khoury, LL Rodriguez, CDC Blog Post, September 6, 2018
- My Family Health Portrait: A Tool from The Surgeon General
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base, September 6, 2018
- Family health history and genetic services-the East Baltimore community stakeholder interview project.
Sanghavi Kunal et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 Aug
- Family History and Cancer
CDC Division of Cancer Control and Prevention, 2018