Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- Your invaluable genome-Genomic data is the currency of a new era of medicine that promises incredible advances
Genomics Education UK, October 2018
- Understanding Disparities in Access to Genomic Medicine: Proceedings of a Workshop
NASEM workshop, November 2018
- Return of secondary findings in genomic sequencing: Military implications.
Hellwig Lydia D et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Nov
- Risk perception before and after presymptomatic genetic testing for Huntington's disease: Not always what one might expect.
Stuttgen Kelsey et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Nov
- The Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) Study, a Mayo Clinic Genomic Medicine Implementation Study: Design and Initial Results.
Kullo Iftikhar J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Nov 93(11) 1600-1610
- Delivering results: the patient perspective - As genomic testing becomes more prevalent, the ability to deliver results sensitively is paramount; so what matters to your patients and their families?
Genomics Education UK, November 5, 2018
- The Japanese Society of Pathology Guidelines on the handling of pathological tissue samples for genomic research: Standard operating procedures based on empirical analyses.
Kanai Yae et al. Pathology international 2018 Feb 68(2) 63-90
- Towards precision nephrology: the opportunities and challenges of genomic medicine.
Nestor Jordan G et al. Journal of nephrology 2018 31(1) 47-60
- Implementing universal Lynch syndrome screening (IMPULSS): protocol for a multi-site study to identify strategies to implement, adapt, and sustain genomic medicine programs in different organizational contexts
AK Rahm et al, BMC Health Services Res, October 30, 2018
- Responsibility, identity, and genomic sequencing: A comparison of published recommendations and patient perspectives on accepting or declining incidental findings.
Boardman Felicity et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Oct