Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Lung Cancer: Underlying Pathophysiology and New Therapeutic Modalities.
Eapen Mathew Suji et al. Drugs 2018 Nov (16) 1717-1740
- EGFR Mutation Testing: Changing Patterns of Molecular Testing in Brazil.
Palacio Sofia et al. The oncologist 2018 Nov
- Applicability of the lung-molGPA index in non-small cell lung cancer patients with different gene alterations and brain metastases.
Chen Kaiyan et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Nov 1258-13
- Budget impact analysis of comprehensive genomic profiling in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Signorovitch James et al. Journal of medical economics 2018 Nov 1-27
- Budget Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing for Molecular Assessment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Yu Tiffany M et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2018 Nov 21(11) 1278-1285
- Measurement of Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) in routine molecular diagnostics: in-silico and real-life analysis of three larger gene panels.
Endris Volker et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Nov
- Molecular Profiling of Cohorts of Tumor Samples to Guide Clinical Development of Pembrolizumab as Monotherapy.
Ayers Mark et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Nov
- Mutational monitoring of EGFR T790M in cfDNA for clinical outcome prediction in EGFR-mutant lung adenocarcinoma.
Su Kang-Yi et al. PloS one 2018 13(11) e0207001
- Natural Disease History, Outcomes, and Co-mutations in a Series of Patients With BRAF-Mutated Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
Myall Nathaniel J et al. Clinical lung cancer 2018 Oct
- Prospective study revealed prognostic significance of responses in leptomeningeal metastasis and clinical value of cerebrospinal fluid-based liquid biopsy.
Xu Yan et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Nov 125142-149