Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Estimates of the Heritability of Human Longevity Are Substantially Inflated due to Assortative Mating.
Ruby J Graham et al. Genetics 2018 Nov (3) 1109-1124
- The Key to a Long Life Has Little to Do With Good Genes
M Molteni, WIRED< NOvember 6, 2018
- Genetic secrets of long-term glioblastoma survivors.
Jovcevska Ivana et al. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences 2018 Aug
- Opinion: Consumer DNA Testing Is Crossing into Unethical Territories-Data dont support many direct-to-consumer products, from telomere assessments to bespoke diets based on genetic sequences.
JD Loike, The Scientist, August 2018
- Could future gene therapy prevent aging diseases?
R Oliynyk, BioRXIv, August 17, 2018
- What Personal Genome Testing Can and Can't Do-The limitations of personal genome service testing
M Shermer, Scientific American, August 2018
- A decade in psychiatric GWAS research.
Horwitz Tanya et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 Jun
- Genomic underpinnings of lifespan allow prediction and reveal basis in modern risks
TR Timmers et al, BioRXIV, July 2018
- Consumer DNA testing promises more than it delivers
TH Sae, Science News, May 22, 2018
- Crowdsourcing 600 Years of Human History
NIH Director Blog, Mar 13, 2018