Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Analysis of outpatient HER2 testing in New York state using the statewide planning and research cooperative system.
Hefti Erik et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Nov
- Pharmacogenetics to prevent heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: what do we know?
Karnes Jason H et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Nov
- The use of pharmacogenetic testing in patients with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder: A systematic review.
Routhieaux Melanie et al. The mental health clinician 2018 Nov 8(6) 294-302
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Pharmacogenetic Test to Guide Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder.
Groessl Erik J et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Aug 24(8) 726-734
- Genomics Testing and Personalized Medicine in the Preoperative Setting.
Gabriel Rodney A et al. Anesthesiology clinics 2018 Dec 36(4) 639-652
- Personalized medicine into health national services: barriers and potentialities.
Rodríguez Vicente Ana E et al. Drug metabolism and personalized therapy 2018 Nov
- FDA authorizes first direct-to-consumer test for detecting genetic variants that may be associated with medication metabolism
FDA Press Release, October 31, 2018
- FDA clears the first consumer genetic test for how well your medications may work with caveats
R Robbins, StatNews, October 31, 2018
- Pharmacogenomics: What does it mean for your health
CDC, October 2018
- Implementing Clinical Pharmacogenomics in the Classroom: Student Pharmacist Impressions of an Educational Intervention Including Personal Genotyping.
Frick Amber et al. Pharmacy (Basel, Switzerland) 2018 Oct 6(4)