Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Enabling precision medicine in neonatology, an integrated repository for preterm birth research.
Sirota Marina et al. Scientific data 2018 Nov 5180219
- Spontaneous premature birth as a target of genomic research.
Hallman Mikko et al. Pediatric research 2018 Sep
- Premature Birth
Risk factors for preterm birth include delivering a premature baby in the past, November 2018
- Preterm infants have distinct microbiomes not explained by mode of delivery, breastfeeding duration or antibiotic exposure.
Dahl Cecilie et al. International journal of epidemiology 2018 Oct (5) 1658-1669
- Description of criteria for near miss in high-complexity obstetric population with sickle cell anemia: an observational study.
Burgos Luna Juan Manuel et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2018 Sep 1-6
- 5 reasons you could develop heart disease before 50
American Heart Association, September 14, 2018
- Researchers can forecast risk of deadly vascular condition from genome sequence
Stanford Medicine, September 6, 2018
- Should every embryo undergo preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy? A review of the modern approach to in vitro fertilization.
Maxwell Susan M et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2018 Jul
- Genetic disorder plus prematurity: a diagnostic challenge.
Pettinger Katherine J et al. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition 2018 Jul
- Late-onset Sepsis in Preterm Infants Can Be Detected Preclinically by Fecal Volatile Organic Compound Analysis: A Prospective, Multicenter Cohort Study.
Berkhout Daniel J C et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Jun