Last Posted: Oct 31, 2018
- Acute Flaccid Paralysis and Enteroviral Infections.
Bitnun Ari et al. Current infectious disease reports 2018 Jun (9) 34
- Genetic characterization of enterovirus A71 isolates from severe neurological cases in Poland.
Wieczorek Magdalena et al. Journal of medical virology 2018 Feb (2) 372-376
- The association between acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) and Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) what is the evidence for causation?
Dyda A, et al. Eurosurveillance, Jan 18, 2018.
- Notes from the Field: Cluster of Acute Flaccid Myelitis in Five Pediatric Patients - Maricopa County, Arizona, 2016.
Iverson Sally A et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Jul (28) 758-760
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis in U.S. Children
- Enterovirus D68 Infection in Children with Acute Flaccid Myelitis, Colorado, USA, 2014.
Aliabadi Negar et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Aug (8) 1387-94
- Re-analysis of metagenomic sequences from acute flaccid myelitis patients reveals alternatives to enterovirus D68 infection.
Breitwieser Florian P et al. F1000Res 2015 180
- A novel outbreak enterovirus D68 strain associated with acute flaccid myelitis cases in the USA (2012-14): a retrospective cohort study
A Greninger et al. Lancet Infectious Diseases, April 2015
- Genetic Evidence Suggests Association Between Enterovirus D68 and Acute Flaccid Myelitis
Neurology Today, May 7, 2015
- CDC investigation of acute flaccid myelitis in U.S. children, 2014