Last Posted: Nov 02, 2018
- Unscheduled Visits of Patients with Familial Melanoma to a Pigmented Lesion Clinic: Evaluation of Patients' Characteristics and Suspicious Lesions.
Nabil Rania et al. Acta dermato-venereologica 2018 Jul 98(7) 667-670
- Microsatellite Instability Is Associated With the Presence of Lynch Syndrome Pan-Cancer.
Latham Alicia et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Oct JCO1800283
- Molecular Testing for Cutaneous Melanoma: An Update and Review.
Lee Jonathan J et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2018 Oct
- Genetic profiling of melanoma in routine diagnostics: assay performance and molecular characteristics in a consecutive series of 274 cases.
Leichsenring Jonas et al. Pathology 2018 Oct
- Circulating cell-free DNA- diagnostic and prognostic applications in personalized cancer therapy.
Oellerich M et al. Therapeutic drug monitoring 2018 Oct
- Behavioral impact of return of genetic test results for complex disease: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Frieser Maia J et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2018 Oct
- A plasma microRNA biomarker of melanoma as a personalised assessment of treatment response.
van Laar Ryan K et al. Melanoma research 2018 Oct
- Fast and Easy-to-Perform BRAF Testing in Melanoma Samples: An Accessible Tool for Pathologists With no Experience in Molecular Analyses.
Barel Fanny et al. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology : AIMM 2018 Oct
- Cancer immunotherapy sweeps Nobel for medicine
J Kaiser et al, Science, October 4, 2018
- Efficacy of novel immunotherapy regimens in patients with metastatic melanoma with germline CDKN2A mutations.
Helgadottir Hildur et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Oct