Last Posted: Sep 29, 2018
- Take a Deep Breath and Say Hi to Your Exposome Researchers begin to explore the unique cloud of airborne microbes and chemicals that surrounds each of us
Scientific American, September 27, 2018
- Dynamic Human Environmental Exposome Revealed by Longitudinal Personal Monitoring
C Jiang et al, Cell, September 2018
- Epigenetics as a Driver of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease: Did We Forget the Fathers?
Soubry Adelheid et al. BioEssays : news and reviews in molecular, cellular and developmental biology 2018 Jan 40(1)
- Link the exposome to the genome to improve human health and well-being
A Macherone, Stat News, September 13, 2018
- The Exposome: Molecules to Populations.
Niedzwiecki Megan M et al. Annual review of pharmacology and toxicology 2018 Aug
- Air pollution and the fetal origin of disease: A systematic review of the molecular signatures of air pollution exposure in human placenta.
Luyten Leen J et al. Environmental research 2018 Jun 166310-323
- Toward Capturing the Exposome: Exposure Biomarker Variability and Co-Exposure Patterns in the Shared Environment.
Chung Ming Kei et al. Environmental science & technology 2018 Jul
- Integration of the human exposome with the human genome to advance medicine.
R Barouki et al. Biochimie 2018 Jun
- The Exposome Paradigm and the Complexities of Environmental Research in Psychiatry.
Guloksuz Sinan et al. JAMA psychiatry 2018 Jun
- Advances in Understanding the Molecular Basis of the Mediterranean Diet Effect.
Corella Dolores et al. Annual review of food science and technology 2018 Jan