Bladder Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 25, 2018
- Combined genetic and epigenetic alterations of the TERT promoter affect clinical and biological behaviour of bladder cancer.
Leão Ricardo et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Oct
- Development and Validation of a 28-gene Hypoxia-related Prognostic Signature for Localized Prostate Cancer.
Yang Lingjian et al. EBioMedicine 2018 May 31182-189
- Genomics of drug sensitivity in bladder cancer: an integrated resource for pharmacogenomic analysis in bladder cancer.
Ansari Adnan Ahmad et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Oct 11(1) 88
- Clinical performance and utility of a NNMT-based urine test for bladder cancer.
Pozzi Valentina et al. The International journal of biological markers 2018 Jan 33(1) 94-101
- Precision medicine and bladder cancer heterogeneity.
Ma Guofeng et al. Bulletin du cancer 2018 Sep
- Prognostic Signature of Alternative Splicing Events in Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma Based on Spliceseq Data from 317 Cases.
He Rong-Quan et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2018 48(3) 1355-1368
- Integrated analysis of a competing endogenous RNA network reveals key lncRNAs as potential prognostic biomarkers for human bladder cancer.
Zhu Naiqiang et al. Medicine 2018 Aug 97(35) e11887
- Diagnostic, prognostic and surveillance urinary markers in nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer: any role in clinical practice?
Soria Francesco et al. Current opinion in urology 2018 Aug
- The Cancer Genome Atlas Project in Bladder Cancer.
Rodriguez-Vida Alejo et al. Cancer treatment and research 2018 175259-271
- Beyond microsatellite testing: assessment of tumor mutational burden identifies subsets of colorectal cancer who may respond to immune checkpoint inhibition.
Fabrizio David A et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2018 Aug 9(4) 610-617