Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 25, 2018
- A Clinical-Genetic Score to Identify Surgically Resected Colorectal Cancer Patients Benefiting From an Adjuvant Fluoropyrimidine-Based Therapy.
De Mattia Elena et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2018 91101
- A framework to build capacity for a reflex-testing program for Lynch syndrome.
Palter Vanessa N et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Oct
- Colorectal cancer susceptibility loci and influence on survival.
Song Nan et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2018 Oct
- Early Detection of Colorectal Cancer: a Multi-Center Pre-Clinical Case Cohort Study for Validation of a Combined DNA Stool Test.
Dollinger Matthias M et al. Clinical laboratory 2018 Oct 64(10) 1719-1730
- The genotype for DPYD risk variants in colorectal cancer patients and the related toxicity management costs in clinical practice.
Toffoli Giuseppe et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Oct
- Web-Based Model for Predicting Time to Surgery in Young Patients with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: An Internally Validated Study.
Sarvepalli Shashank et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2018 Oct
- Circulating cell-free DNA- diagnostic and prognostic applications in personalized cancer therapy.
Oellerich M et al. Therapeutic drug monitoring 2018 Oct
- A comprehensive custom panel design for routine hereditary cancer testing: preserving control, improving diagnostics and revealing a complex variation landscape.
Castellanos Elisabeth et al. Scientific reports 2017 739348
- CBD: a biomarker database for colorectal cancer.
Zhang Xueli et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2018 2018
- Molecular and Pathological Features of Gastric Cancer in Lynch Syndrome and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
Fornasarig Mara et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Jun 19(6)